Esposito Lawn and Garden Center – Outdoor Kitchens
Heat Up Your Outdoor Entertainment With An Outdoor Kitchen
One of the many advantages of living in the south is that we can enjoy the outdoors throughout the year. So why not bring the kitchen outdoors? Outdoor kitchens are a great way to expand living space. They also make entertaining outdoors easier.
One great feature of having an outdoor kitchen is being able to have it built to suit your needs and desires. At Esposito Lawn and Garden Center, we’ll help you transform your backyard into your personal paradise.
We’ll work with you from start to finish. Some specifics we’ll discuss include:
- Space: How big will you want your kitchen? Think about both the working area and the entertainment area and how much space you want to devote to each.
- Seating: Related to space, the number of people, flow, and design need to be considered. Do you envision one central seating area, or will there be a bar area where people can sit as well? The seating design will factor in the overall scheme.
- Overhead Coverings: A covering will make your kitchen more versatile by adding protection to the appliances, furniture, and you. There are different ways to provide covering such as building the kitchen under an existing patio or installing a new roof or pavilion.
- Location: Your outdoor kitchen should be in a place where you will have easy access to the inside of your home. You also need to consider the elements. How will you protect it as well as your family and guests against sun and wind and rain?
- Appliances: Your choices are numerous. You will need to think about how much “kitchen” you want. Maybe a stainless steel four-burner gas grill is what you have in mind. You may want to include a specialty pizza oven.
- Refrigeration: Again, there are many styles and sizes available. Installing at least a small refrigerator will cut down on trips to the indoor kitchen. And beverages, condiments, marinating meats are within reach and will not be exposed to warm temperatures.
- Cabinetry: Stainless steel is a popular choice for cabinets but definitely not your only choice. Teak is a good option if you want to use wood. Polymer, an exceptionally durable material, is another good alternative.
- Countertops: The choices here are pretty much like you’d have in an indoor kitchen. You can choose from material such as granite, stainless steel, or tile. Concrete is also a viable option.
- Sink: This is a great addition to an outdoor kitchen. If you do decide to add a sink, keep in mind plumbing will need to be installed.
- Lighting: At least some of the time you spend in your outdoor kitchen will be at night so lighting will be necessary. This includes the cooking area as well as the dining and entertainment areas.
- Entertainment System: Incorporating sound systems, televisions, and even internet connections into the design of outdoor kitchens is becoming an increasingly popular part of the entire design.
How much of the above mentioned features you incorporate into your outdoor kitchen is up to you. A goal should be to make each component of your kitchen as resilient, durable, low maintenance, and weather resistant as possible.
Esposito Lawn and Garden Center – Your Outdoor Kitchen Contractor
Whether simple, elegant, or somewhere in between, Esposito Lawn and Garden Center will work with you to create the outdoor kitchen you’ve been dreaming about. We look forward to talking with you and providing you with a free estimate. Give us a call at 850-386-2114.