Landscape design & installation In Tallahassee
Whether you need a landscape design for a new home, or plan to revitalize and renovate an established yard we specialize in developing quality master plans. The Master Plan is a scale drawing showing the house, lot lines and any physical structures on the property, the outlines of the planting beds, and the location of all the plants. With the plan comes a complete breakdown of all the costs of the plants and materials, and the labor costs for us to install the job for you. The design fee is based on a rate of $75 per hour, the total amount to be determined after the designer visits your site. Residential design fees typically start around $300 to $400 for a standard-sized foundation planting. These fees may be higher for large or highly-involved designs.
Enjoy a beautiful landscape the easy way- Esposito has everything you need. We can help from the beginning of the planning process to the finishing touches that make your out- door home so special. We can also help you keep the landscape looking good year round. Call the Garden Center today at 850-386-2114, ask for the Landscape department or contact us at Landscapescape@esposito.com.
We do Design…Installation… Maintenance
- Custom designs to make your home look great.
- A style that is right for your home that reflects your taste.
- Specialty gardens for birds, butterflies and children.
- Pool and patio gardens.
- The right plants in the right place for a healthy garden with low maintenance.
- Make the most of your space with places to relax, entertain and reconnect with nature.
- Detailed plant list and a breakdown of all costs.
- Plant it yourself or let us help, you can be confident your efforts are guided by expert advice.
- Big trees, shrubs, flowers, and sod- we can provide your complete landscape.
- Your plants will thrive with our expert soil preparation and planting techniques.
- Fix up and old yard with a lawn renovation and new plants.
- We can plan the project in phases to meet your budget.
- Give your home the finishing touch with an instantly beautiful landscape.
- Esposito stands behind all our work
- Pave a terrace or walkway with brick or stone-our dryset method won’t damage tree roots.
- Garden pools, waterfalls, or little ponds ad soothing sounds.
- Fountains large and small
- Decorative pots and urns for easy spots of color.
- Benches, birdbaths, arbors-accessories to make your garden friendly and comfortable.
- Control run-off and erosion with catch basins and oversize drain pipes.
- Invisible French drains keep water away from the foundation
- Stop sheet flow across turf with landscape plantings.
- Neat professional work for minimal impact on your garden.
- Underground drainage systems.
- Install a retaining wall
- Expert installation using only top quality components.
- One year warranty
- Repair and renovation of existing systems.
- See clearly at night for safety and convenience
- Dramatic accents show off your house.
- Durable weatherproof fixtures built to last.
Renovation or new construction
Outdoor Lighting- Enjoy your garden after dark
For a landscape that thrives in all seasons-automatically. Never drag that hose around again! Please call the garden center at 850-386-2114 and ask for the Landscape department to set up an appointment for your FREE estimate.
Irrigation repair and installation
Drainage control- Do you have a soggy yard or erosion problems? Protect your home from too much rain. We use industrial quality materials engineered to last a lifetime.
Paths, patios, ponds, and fountains
Landscape Installation- let us help you do it right…good landscaping will increase the value of your property.
Master planting plan-
Every project is different. We design a landscape just for you- one that fits your house and your lifestyle- so there is no set cost. Many factors can influence the cost – the size of the house, the size of the yard, the number of plants, the size of the plants and the amount of site preparation needed. We can tailor a landscape project to meet your budget, or we can plan the work in phases. Please feel free to discuss the cost considerations at the beginning of the planning process.
Our thoroughly trained crews can install all or part of the landscape plan for you, including big trees, shrubs, flowers and sod. Your plants will thrive with our expert soil preparation and planting techniques. We guarantee our plants and our work. We can also install irrigation, outdoor lighting, paths and walkways, ponds and fountains.
If all you need is advice, you may request a consultation with a designer to walk your property with you, answer questions and give you suggestions. The one-hour consultation fee is $75.