||The YETI® Hopper Flip® 12
Say hello to the leakproof, tough-as-nails, carry-the-day soft cooler. Around here, we call it the Hopper Flip™ 12. Like the original Hopper™, the Hopper Flip 12 can withstand serious abuse in the field, even with everyday use. Its wide-mouth opening makes for easy loading and access to your food and drinks. Plus, its compact, cubed body allows for ultimate portability, never slowing you down. It’s the only personal cooler that’s game for full days in the tree stand, early mornings in the duck boat, or afternoons on the water.
Comes in 1 color: Fog Gray
|*Cubed body makes it easy to haul and store
||*HydroLokTM Zipper and wide-mouth opening means great accessibility and visibility to contents
||*DryHideTM Shell will hold its own when faced with the hazards of the wild
||*Keeps your food and drink provisions colder for longer
|The YETI® Hopper® 20
Meet the YETI® Hopper™ 20, our ice-for-days portable cooler. No matter where you haul it — from the campsite to the boat deck — the DryHide™ Shell and nearly indestructible straps will stand up to an abundance of abuse in the field, while the HydroLok™ Zipper (a design borrowed from HazMat suits) is completely leakproof, eliminating spills and locking in cold. It can hold 18 cans, a limit of rainbow trout, or 20 pounds of ice. All in all, this is one soft cooler that’s anything but.
Comes in 2 colors: Fog Gray & Field Tan
|*100% leakproof means you'll never see a spill
||*DryHideTM Shell is puncture-resistant for rugged adventures
||*HydrolokTM zipper keeps cold in and the heat out
||*Hauls 20 lbs. of ice or 18 cans of beer, with recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
||The YETI® Hopper® 30
The YETI® Hopper™ is the first 100% leakproof, portable cooler that’s built for the long haul and can keep ice for days. It’s reliable. It’s convenient. It’s easy to carry and designed for those on the go. It’s well-suited for days at the ranch, a BYOB dinner at The Salt Lick, or an afternoon on the water. Its DryHide™ Shell is puncture-resistant while the HydroLok™ Zipper is the best cooler zipper ever, period. The Hopper 30 can hold 24 cans (with the suggested 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio), six footlong subs, or four tubs of ice cream — a pretty impressive haul for just one cooler. But the Hopper’s not your ordinary soft-sided cooler — in fact, it’s anything but soft.
Comes in 2 colors: Fog Gray & Field Tan
|*Leakproof HydroLokTM Zipper Technology was taken from survival suits, so you know it's tough
||*Tapered body makes it easy to haul from the lease to the lake
||*Holds 30 lbs. of ice or 24 cans of your favorite beer, with the recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
||*Liner is resistant to mildew for easy cleanup and storage
|The YETI® Roadie®
The YETI® Roadie® is BYOB's new best friend. Its ColdLock™ Gasket is built just like the Tundra®’s, so ice stays colder longer, and its No Sweat™ Design means you’ll never be stuck mopping up a mess. With its compact body and rotomolded construction, this small but mighty cooler is ready to hit the road, whether you’re in for a day of tailgating or kicking back at the ranch.
Comes in 3 colors: White, Desert Tan, & Ice Blue
|*Holds 14 cans with recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
||*Easily stored in truck cab
||*Perfect for a night by the campfire or morning on the dock
||*Great for SUPs, kayaks, and canoes
|| The YETI® Tundra® 45
The YETI® Tundra® 45 combines versatility with durability. This cooler is infused with that legendary YETI toughness — a durable rotomolded construction and up to three inches of PermaFrost™ Insulation. It’s UV-resistant and damn-near indestructible. The durable, marine-grade polyester rope handles with textured grips let you easily haul your Tundra 45 to the campsite and out on quick hunting excursions. It’s also great for a day on the lake, due to its molded-in tie-down slots and non-slip feet. NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
Comes in 2 colors: White & Ice Blue
|*Holds 26 cans with recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
||*An all-purpose cooler for any adventure
||*Consider it your weekend warrior
||*Snugly fits on off-road vehicles
| The YETI® Tundra® 65
Our coolers are at home on the dock, at the ranch, in the blind, or on the boat, and the Tundra® 65 is no exception. Just as adept at keeping your catches cold in the field as it is storing the drinks and food for your backyard barbecue, this ice chest is plenty roomy, holding a limit of redfish or your prized brisket. Whatever you choose to chill, this top-quality cooler will keep it colder longer, with up to 3 inches of PermaFrost™ Insulation and our ColdLock™ Gasket. NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
Comes in 1 color: White
|*Holds 39 cans with recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
||*Holds a quartered deer or keeper redfish
||*Dry ice compatible
||*Can act as a bay boat casting platform when secured
The YETI® TANK® 85
Protect your beverages from unwanted warm temperatures. The YETI TANK® 85 is a 20.6-gallon, party-ready behemoth that’s as armored as its namesake. Our patented insulation keeps your drinks or food frosty, while the durable rotomolded design and military-grade nylon handles let you carry it into action over and over, wherever a cold one is needed. It can hold up to 60 longnecks, 51 blue crabs, 24 mullet & menhaden, 98 slices of watermelon, 20 gallons of trash can punch, or 2 bushels of oysters. No matter how wild your next tailgate, fish fry, clam bake, or backyard barbecue, the YETI TANK is up to the challenge.
Comes in 1 color: White
|*Ready for cookouts, championship tailgates, family get-togethers, and more
||*PermafrostTM insulation means all of your drinks stay colder longer
||*Easily fits 96 cans with the recommended 1:1 ice-to-contents ration or a full-size keg
||*No SweatTM Design means you're never on puddle-patrol at the party
THE YETI TUNDRA® SERIES
Click Image to Enlarge
- YETI coolers are one-piece, rotomolded, which means uniform wall thickness, thicker and stronger corners, and superior overall durability. This is the same process used to make whitewater kayaks.
- YETI coolers are made of food grade UV-resistant polyethylene that is dry ice–compatible. The walls of a YETI cooler contain 2 inches of premium insulation; the Roadie lids have 2 inches of premium insulation; and the Tundra lids have 3 inches of premium insulation.
- Heavy-duty latches were originally designed for use on ATVs and are molded into the body of the cooler.
- The freezer-style sealing gasket locks in the cold.
- The full-length, molded-in, self-stopping hinge won’t hyperextend or break.
- Non-slip, non-marking feet help keep the cooler in place.
- Polyester rope handles with textured rubber grips are built to last but are replaceable (Tundra models only).
- The gasketed drain plug is leakproof. The cooler floor is recessed near the drain allowing every last drop of water to be drained.
- Tie-down points and padlock holes are molded into the cooler. When locked, the cooler is certified as a bear-resistant container (Tundra models only).
TIPS FOR MAXIMIZING YOUR YETI® COOLER'S PERFORMANCE
YETI coolers are very strong and tough, but durability is just one of the benefits of a YETI. Outstanding thermal properties set YETI apart.
YETI coolers are among the best insulated coolers on the market today (up to 2 inches or more of polyurethane insulation in the walls and lid of most sizes). This insulation, combined with a freezer-quality sealing gasket and durable one-piece construction, gives YETI industry-leading ice retention. Use the information below to maximize your YETI cooler’s performance.
- START WITH A COOL COOLER: If stored in warm places, a significant amount of ice will be wasted cooling the cooler itself. Preload your cooler a few hours prior to use with a sacrificial bag of ice to cool it down.
- ICE TEMPERATURES VARY SIGNIFICANTLY: Warm ice (around 32°F) is typically wet or dripping, and won’t last long. Ice that is colder than the freezing point is relatively dry and will last substantially longer.
- BLOCK ICE VS. CUBED ICE: Smaller, cubed ice will chill a cooler and the contents more quickly, but block ice melts at a much slower rate. Most pros use a mix of both to chill contents and achieve long-term ice retention.
- AIR IS THE ENEMY: Large areas of air inside your cooler will accelerate ice-melt as the ice is consumed cooling the air. These spaces are best filled with extra ice, towels, or crumpled newspaper if weight is a concern.
- DON'T DRAIN THE WATER: Once your cooler is in use, do not empty the cold water. It will be almost as cold as the ice and will help insulate the remaining ice. However, exposed food and meat should be kept out of the water.
- SUNLIGHT IS A HEAT SOURCE: Keep your cooler out of direct sunlight when possible. Ice can last up to twice as long in the shade. Some pros even use tarps or towels to cover their coolers when they can’t find a shaded spot.
- LIMIT COOLER ACCESS: Every time you open the cooler, you are exchanging the cold air inside for warm air outside that must then be cooled, causing faster ice-melt. Pros sometimes limit their access to once per day.
- DRY ICE IS BEST: A major benefit of the YETI Tundra®, Roadie®, and TANK® is their dry ice compatibility. When used in your YETI cooler*, dry ice can keep food and drinks cold and frozen longer than regular ice.
CLEANING YOUR COOLER
First of all, clean your new cooler with soap and water prior to use. Soap and water is ideal for everyday cleaning as well. For tougher stains and odors, use a mixture of water and bleach (6:1 ratio) and scrub with a brush. Also, a high-pressure sprayer will clean even the most stubborn stains.
Click Here to View the Official Tundra® & Roadie® Owner's Manual (Part One)
Click Here to View the Official Tundra® & Roadie® Owner's Manual (Part Two)